This module allows you to automatically delete inactive customers from your OpenCart store. An inactive customer is a customer whose account status is set to "Disabled". The module will delete any inactive customer whose status has been disabled for more than the specified number of days. You can also choose whether or not to delete inactive customers who have placed an order in the past.
- Automatically deletes inactive customers
- Configurable threshold for the number of days before an inactive customer is deleted
- Option to delete inactive customers who have placed an order
- Triggered by cron job
Once the module is installed and configured, it will automatically delete inactive customers on a regular basis. You can view a list of the deleted customers in the admin panel.
- This module can help you to keep your customer database clean and organized.
- It can also help you to improve your store's performance by reducing the amount of data that needs to be processed.
- By deleting inactive customers, you can also prevent them from receiving marketing emails or other communications from your store.
|VERSION : 2.0.0
|DATE RELEASED: 03 Sep 2023
|VERSION : 1.0.0
|DATE RELEASED: 19 Aug 2023